HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Thursday, December 18, 2014

#TBT Tree Farm Fun!

This time last year one of my oldest college friends, Mandy Kellogg Rye (known to others as Waiting on Martha) asked us to be a part of this shoot for a Hot Cocoa Party! I feel so lucky because it quite possibly delivered some of my most favorite pictures of Aiden ever. I will treasure those photos for a lifetime because they captured the pure sweetness in his face and his happy disposition! That "baby face" is fading so to be able to look back and enjoy it is a Mommy blessing!

I was reminded of this shoot (who am I kidding these pictures are everywhere in my home) by Occasions magazine as it made the Weekend Reads section and there that face was staring back at me (insert tear). Thanks again Mandy and Rustic White Photography for capturing my sweet boy! Let's get real, I'll throw back to this every year. Lol! Wouldn't you?   Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment