HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Monday, April 14, 2014

Crazy Life...

How much do you love having a day or week when you really believe that everything is amazing? Like EVERYTHING! Great right!? I had one last week. How fun. Ha! I have not blogged in a week or so and I do apologize. The last week or two have been a little crazy and I just haven't found the time to devote good thoughts to my blog. Here's a run down;  Aiden had Spring Break (which means trying to cram working and mothering into each day...not easy at all), we found out we're having a sweet baby girl and so naturally I've been obsessing over nursery ideas and eyeing every cute outfit on the market. We got to head down and visit with my grandparents and some other family in Alabama which was lovely and much needed, I've been getting my house ready for my Easter guests, I got my dream glider in my fave color (it's the little things), I've had other career related crazy things happening. Basically, the blog wasn't making it on the priority list (womp, womp)


However, this week I think I may actually have time to write which makes me so happy. I'm instantly in a great mood because I love Easter. The holiday. The Easter dresses. The Egg hunts. I love it all so this should be a super fun week. Lots to share with you too. From finding out we were having a girl, a pregnancy update and some thoughts on the past. I am ready for a fresh week.

1 comment: