HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Thursday, April 24, 2014

22 Weeks

                        
I'm sure it's obvious that I'm a little behind in my updates. I haven't quite got my flow down on this blogging stuff. Last week I was 22 weeks. In an attempt to keep documentation I had to take a selfie (I shudder) as I was home alone. This pregnancy is flying by....especially when I look at my calendar, see our summer plans and realize she'll be here in the blink of an eye. Freak out!

Weeks: 22 Weeks
Cravings: No real cravings. I'm not sending the hubs out for pickles and ice cream. However, I tend to need sweets still at the end of the day. Like I really need them!  But my burger craze has simmered down thank goodness. I'm also craving healthy/summer food. Fruit, grilled food, salads (be it leafy or creamy). I'm ready for summer!

Maternity Clothes: Thanks to the trends of recent years I have some non-maternity tops that I can still rock for a few more weeks. Flowy and lots of room to grow. I've been having much more fun this time around experimenting with outfits. The bottom half is a different story. I'm pretty much all in on maternity clothes. Right now I'm struggling to find cute maternity shorts that I like. Any suggestions out there? The search continues...

Sleep: My dog is FINALLY sleeping past 6am! WOOHOO!!!! I wake up at least once a night but I'm comfortable still. As long as Finley sleeps beyond 6am I'm satisfied. Life is good.

Miss anything: Seriously I hate to be that girl but I get really envious watching those around me sucking down the whites and reds. I'm practically foaming at the mouth.

Movement: She is finally moving which gives me great comfort. Typically it's either super early in the morning or late at night.


High of the Week: This last week my family was in town (well my Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother in Law) for Easter. It was so fun to have a few of them here to celebrate a holiday. We missed my brother's family but I'm hoping I can get them down here soon. Plus, thanks to Mom and my sister I got my first baby girl outfits that are SO CUTE!


Most Excited about: NURSERY! I've been researching, scheming and think I have a grip on what I want to do. Let the purchases begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment