HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cold Hands Warm Hearts..take 2!

 




 
 When I think of getting in "The Christmas Spirit" I think about traditions and special times spent with family and friends. Hot Cocoa, scrumptious treats, the laughter of children, the fresh smell of Christmas Trees and just being able to take in and appreciate the beauty that surrounds you.
 
In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that I had been rather 'ho hum' about the Holiday Season to this point. Nothing a day at a tree farm can't cure! I can assure you that a tradition I intend to start with my family in Georgia is to make an annual trek to Bottoms Christmas Tree Farm to take in the breathtaking views, enjoy the friendly folks and I won't forget to bring Waiting on Martha's Hot Cocoa! Have a wonderful season and I hope to see you back here again!
 
 
 
Photography | Rustic White Photography
Hair & Makeup | Dina Shelton For Stila Cosmetics
All Clothing | Gap, Gap Kids & Old Navy
Chalkboard Art | Jessica Garvin
Chalkboard Sign | World Market
 In Collaboration With | Hunted Interiors
In Collaboration With | In Honor of Design
Mugs, Marshmallows &Hot Chocolate Sticks | Ticket Chocolate
Ornaments & Stars | Waiting on Martha
Peppermint Stir Sticks | Michael’s
Tray, Plates & Reindeer Bowls | Waiting on Martha
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment