HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Thursday, November 21, 2013

We Crave a Different Kind of Buzz....



Wow! This week has flown by me in the blink of an eye. It has been an interesting week on my blog with quite a lot of natural disaster talk but it seems that progress is being made back home which makes me so happy and..wait for it....grateful! (

Next week I am going to devote some time to those two little getaways I mentioned (Blue Ridge and Asheville) and dish out a few ideas for things to do with your kids while away while simultaneously enjoying yourself too. I know, it doesn't sound possible right?

For now though, I wanted to leave you with a  little pick me up. I am a music maniac. My first post ever could shed some light on my disillusions for you. Check it out here.
Seriously though, I'm all over the board on my music choices. I start to sweat when someone asks me what kind of music I listen to because it could take me a while. It's not a one word answer like rock or punk. I am a musical theater loving, choir singing, wannabe Dolly Parton and Loretta Lynn, Gleek, rock, UB40 and Bob Marley crushin' kinda gal.

So there is something about an acapella group killing a song that has me crushing hard on the Florida State University AcaBelles rendition of Lorde's " Royals". Don't even get me started on the lyrics to this song....I could get deep. But I won't! These girls have some sass so sit back and ENJOY!

See you on Monday!









XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment