HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Friday, September 27, 2013

Go on now...

I've had a rough week. Without going into too much detail it was just one of those weeks where various situations were getting in the way of being able to do what I want or rather act in a way that I want....not to mention my mental meltdown over my little one turning 4. I was "off" in a big way. It was just an overwhelming week.  I am mentally shot!

So instead of ranting about it here or taking that attitude into the weekend I'm just going to breathe in this gorgeous day and be thankful for the arrival of this glorious thing we call the weekend. We have the little guy's birthday party and plans to do some outings. Enjoy your weekend. Do something new or unexpected. Something that reminds you how you can turn things around in a weekend.




1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the off week. It has been one hell of a week :( glad its the weekend and the sun is shining. BIG A PARTAY!!!!
    woot woot

    ReplyDelete