HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Adventure Awaits...

 
 
The sound of the music pumping through my car, cranked loudly. The windows rolled down on a crisp morning. A hot cup of coffee in my other hand. The possibilities that await when you are traveling somewhere new or just beloved. I crave it, love it, and appreciate it. I don't need to be going far...a couple of hours is just fine. To see an old friend who I've known for decades. We can always find fun things to do or to see. No plans need to be made. Just get out and discover something...a hike, a waterfall, share a beer. It doesn't matter because it's just about getting out. What will you discover this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. This weather definitely makes me want to take a road trip! Spring is here and summer is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete