HOME                    ABOUT ME                    GET LOST                    MOTHERHOOD                    PERSONAL

Monday, March 18, 2013

Something to talk about....



I have so many things I want to talk about right now...but the last few days have left me little time to properly collect my thoughts. I am working on that right now..collecting my thoughts.

I want to talk about an amazing day/night I spent with an old friend recently and the discoveries I made along the way.....

I want to talk about how I had the most perfect weekend, not just because the weather was just shy of feeling like summer (although boy did that help), but because I spent it getting to know new friends, doing silly things around the house like spray painting patio furniture, running errands and having little moments where I stopped myself to reflect on how crazy in love I get with my kid and my husband. How lucky we are to be together.

I want to talk about how a smoothie can turn my day around, how too many beers can turn it in the other direction, about how cute my kid looked in green pants this weekend. Too much going on in this head of mine right now. So I'm goinng to just go to sleep and peacefully know I'll get to it eventually.

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment